2020 Annual Conference
FCA Annual Conference 2020
Election Year...Collection Year!
October 7-9, 2020
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
Registration - Use this link to register as a Sponsor or as an Attendee.
Attendee Registration is only $199 for FCA members!
Sponsorship Opportunities are still available! - Use the registration link above to select and pay for a sponsorship.
Hotel Reservations ($159/night) - The deadline to make a hotel reservation has been extended to
September 30. If attending in person, make your reservation soon!
Agenda highlights include:
- Robin Rock, Attorney for the Southeast Region with the Federal Trade Commission, will speak on what members should be looking out for in a post-Covid environment to protect consumers and businesses.
- An Invitations has been extended to the Florida Office of Financial Regulation.
- A presentation from Jeremy Mapes on Security and Tech Concerns in the COVID Age for Home Based Staff.
- A presentation on Leadership with David Kelley.
- A presentation from Kris Royal with REPAY.
Items to note as we move forward in this unprecedented year:
- FCA will be holding all education sessions both virtually via the Zoom platform and in-person.You can choose to attend in whatever way works best for you.
- Sponsors will also be available online for you to meet with if you choose to attend virtually.
- If attending, in-person, please know that we are working with the hotel to have extra safety precautions in place, including:
- Sanitation stations
- Enough room to social distance
- Glass barriers at food buffets
- Rooms are being thoroughly cleaned at the end of each stay
- In addition, hotel staff is not allowed into anyone’s hotel room so there is no room service and no daily room maintenance, however, they will deliver fresh linens and towels, if requested, and leave them outside the door.
- While we are not sure what October will look like yet, masks are currently required in Sarasota if you are not able to maintain social distancing (unless eating or drinking).
- As we are doing the conference virtually as well as live, there may be opportunities for you to attend sessions poolside so that you can take in both the great weather and education!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 CONFERENCE SPONSORS!